Why this is important to consumers . . .
No Preservatives or Chemicals promotes health and wellness for your entire family.
Other consumer benefits include:
• Improving health and overall lifestyle
• Help prevent and manage diseases such as Celiac, Diabetes, Heart Disease and Hypertension
• Better taste and purity
• According to the CDC, you can lower your risk of chronic disease by 80% with a healthy diet and a few minor behavior changes.
• The American Medical Association now concludes that what we eat will affect our risk of suffering chronic diseases, including heart disease, stroke, diabetes and some types of cancer – all leading causes of death.
• As a nation we are facing an obesity epidemic.
• According to the Centers for Disease Control, high quality, nutritious food plays a major role in preventing common chronic diseases like cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and arthritis.